- 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 Tbsp dried tarragon
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Place all ingredients in a plastic bag, tie off and shake until the chicken is completely covered in the seasonings and oil.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and cook it on the grill.
- Heat medium skillet (preferably iron) over medium-high heat and coat with cooking spray. Place chicken breasts in skillet, cover, and cook 5 minutes.
- Turn chicken, replace cover, and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove cover and check chicken for doneness with probe thermometer or testing if juices run clear. When cooked completely, pour half of any remaining seasoning mix over chicken. Turn chicken over, and pour remaining mix over the other side. Cook 2-3 minutes more while using a spoon or basting brush to coat chicken with sauce.
Verdict: Meh. Has the potential to grow on me, though.
Recipe from here