Lime Maple Salmon
- Juice and zest of 1/2 lime
- 1 Tbsp Walden Farms Pancake Syrup (the rest of you can probably substitute real syrup)
- 1 1/2 tsp sriracha sauce
- 1/2 tsp coarse sea salt
- 1 1/4 lbs salmon fillet, skin removed
- 2 Tbsp coarsely chopped cilantro
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- In a bowl, whisk together juice, zest, syrup, sriracha and salt.
- Place salmon in a baking dish lined with parchment paper; pour lime-maple mixture over top.
- Roast salmon until cooked through and flaky (~15 minutes).
- Sprinkle with cilantro; serve.
Verdict: Pretty good. It turns out that I don't care for cilantro--at least, not fresh--so I'll just leave that off next time. I wonder how it would taste with mango salsa? Gotta save that for maintenance.
Recipe from here