Lemon Pepper Salmon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 5oz salmon fillets
- Sea Salt to taste
- Lemon pepper seasoning to taste
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season both sides of salmon fillets with salt and lemon pepper.
- Add to hot skillet and cook until browned, about 2 minutes per side.
- Add vinegar to skillet and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Continually spoon liquid over fish and cook until vinegar is thick and syrupy and salmon is cooked through, about 2 more minutes for medium, longer for well done.
- Serve immediately.
Verdict: ... do you know, it was rather good? A little different, but worth keeping. And simple!
Recipe from here