- 4 8oz fillets
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 lime
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a small bowl mix spices together.
- Drizzle each fillet with olive oil.
- Sprinkle each fillet with the mixture of spices.
- Squeeze lime juice over the fillets.
- Flip the fillets over & repeat steps 3-5.
- Bake until golden brown & flesh begins to flake (~9-12 minutes or so).
Verdict: I quartered it and made it with cod, and it was okay. Definitely a keeper. Needed a bit more heat, if anything, so more cayenne pepper next time.
Recipe from here.