Cauliflower Taco Shells
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2-3 (depending on size of the head) eggs or egg whites
- Optional: Fat Free Cheddar
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Process a head of cauliflower
- Microwave for 5-6 minutes, stirring halfway through
- Once done squeeze excess water with a cheesecloth or whatever you have. This really makes a difference; they stay together much better.
- Add eggs or egg whites.
- Optional: Add in Fat Free cheddar. A serving size is 1/4 cup.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes on parchment paper. Flip and cook another 15 minutes.
Verdict: Don't know yet.
Recipe from here