Little Meats & Rice
- 16oz ground meat (I used bison)
- 1 cup peppers (I used a combination of yellow, orange, & red bell peppers & jalapeños), chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- Olive oil, enough to coat bottom of the pan
- Seasonings (I used Ideal Salt [potassium-infused; IP food doesn't provide enough potassium], ground black pepper, Bacon Salt, & Mrs. Dash Original)
- Mustard (the sort in a bottle)
- Combine olive oil, peppers, and celery in medium skillet or sauté pan. Sauté over medium high heat until pepper skins begin to turn color and bubble.
- Add cauliflower rice. Continue sauté until cauliflower begins to look roasted.
- Add meat. While browning, add seasonings. Cook until meat is done.
- Serve topped with mustard.
Alternate: Roast cauliflower rice separately and serve rice topped with the meat/veg combination.
Recipe adapted from here
Verdict: Yummy! Keeper.