- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Place chicken breasts in a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper. Pour over chicken.
- Place in oven.
- Brush with olive oil every 10 minutes, turning chicken pieces over occasionally.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
Verdict: Yummy! Keeper!
Recipe from here