Oven-Baked Zucchini Chips
- Zucchini (1 small zucchini yielded ~1 cup of chips)
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 225°F.
- Thinly slice zucchini into chips. A mandoline is recommended, as it will slice the zucchini uniformly (which ensures uniform cooking time), but watch your fingers!
- Lay slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Lightly coat the tops of the zucchini with olive oil using a pastry brush or mister.
- Lightly season with salt.
- Bake at 225°F for ~40 minutes.
- Flip the slices, coat with oil and season with salt.
- Cook for ~40 minutes. The slices should be lightly browned.
Verdict: YUMMY! I can eat a cup, or even 2, of these, no problem!!! Highly recommended!
Recipe found here