Baked Cod with Lemon and Olive Oil
- 2 cod fillets, each 1" thick
- 3/4 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced (or 1/2 teaspoon garlic from jar)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- Optional: 1/8 teaspoon sweet Hungarian paprika
Bake with 1 Tablespoon chopped roasted red peppers or serve sprinkled with 1/2 Tablespoon chopped fresh basil.Directions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange fillets in baking dish. Drizzle with the lemon juice and olive oil. Sprinkle with the garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle with the paprika (if using), and lightly rub it in.
- Bake until the flesh is opaque but still juicy, 15 to 20 minutes (25 to 30 if cooking from frozen).
- Serve with the pan juices spooned over the top.
Verdict: Quite good. Would recommend.
Recipe halved from here