- Kale, washed and dried (very dry)
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Wash and dry kale. Kale must be very dry.
- Heat oven to 275°F.
- Tear or cut leaves off of thick stems, into bite-sized pieces.
- Spray cookie sheet with olive oil cooking spray.
- Spread kale pieces on cookie sheet.
- Spray kale pieces with olive oil cooking spray and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake 20 minutes.
Verdict: Meh. (YMMV.) Good when craving salty or crispy; probably an acceptable substitute for potato chips if you're a potato chip eater. I found the kale flavor to be bitter, even after baking. These have the potential to grow on me, though.
Recipe from here