Zucchini & IP Packet Muffins
- 1 IP packet (e.g. lemon or banana pudding, wild berry yogurt, maple oatmeal or potato puree, for potato rolls) USE packet DRY
- 1 egg white (fresh or from carton)
- pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 c (from raw) shredded zucchini, lightly sauteed in 1 tsp oil & cooled
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Whip egg whites with salt until frothy but not peaked
- Stir in remaining ingredients
- Let sit 10 minutes for baking powder to activate
- Spray nonstick muffin tin before filling 3 regular sized muffins. Do NOT use papers! Protein WILL stick!
- Bake 350°F approx 20 mins (baking time may vary depending on oven)
Note: They will fall a bit upon cooling.
Makes a great breakfast, lunch (esp potato rolls) or snack AND includes 1 c veggies!
Verdict: Yummy! When made with Wildberry Drink Mix, tastes very similar to blueberry muffins.
Recipe found here